Editor- in- charge: Roberta Bindi
A full panorama of the clothing sector for new-born babies and children up to 3 years old. Plenty of space also dedicated to maternity and child welfare. 2 issues per year.
Inside a special section “Babyworld” dedicated to child-welfare, presenting and analysing the season’s latest ideas on design, research and well-being, with particular attention to pedagogy, its methods and teaching.
COLLEZIONI 03 BABY 54
Collezioni 03 Baby number 54 guides us through the new proposals for 2013/14-fall/winter in fashion, design, accessories and trade shows focused on newborns. Pitti Baby Special Report and photo coverage featuring all the trends introduced at Pitti trade show and a selection of look-books from the brands that lead the way in the segment of newborn fashion. There’s also of course a section on infant care and one on design with the Baby World Section. Reports from the most important trade shows on the universe of babies, geographically organized news on selected brands, accessories and much more.
- 100 pages are focused on 2013/14-fall/winter Fashion, featuring photo shoots curated by the world’s best photographers and stylists, a trends agenda and look-books to enhance the knowledge of each brand through its most representative creations.
- Pitti Baby Special featuring photos taken during the latest event in Florence at the booths of brands introducing their collections for newborns. Images have been selected and divided according to trends: Polka Dots, Special Events, Candy Box and Animals.
- Reports from the major trade shows focused on kids: Pitti Bimbo Florence, Ciff Kids Copenhagen, Kleine Fabriek Amsterdam, Playtime Paris, Bubble London, Fimi Valencia, Little Barcelona, Cpm Moscow and Jugend Cologne.
- A 12 pages report on the life of kids inside Japanese schools portrayed by the imagery of photographer Federico Leone
- Focus on design inside the BabyWorld section, where we open up a panoramic view on swings, strollers, maxi-pillows, ceramics and store furnitures.
- More news and magazines: Tacoma’s Children Museum, the interactivity provided by last generation touch-books and fashion news from France, Italy, Spain, US, Holland, Denmark, UK and rest of the world.
- Design: swings, a section on clothing stores, strollers, maxi-pillows and ceramics…